Game Development Wiki
Game programming - The main article on this wiki, it contains links to main subjects.
Ray Casting - The ability to turn a 2D environment into a 3D display, to get the classic 3D-like approach used in Wolfenstein 3D and Doom.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
GDW To-Do List
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading game images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Any comment will be appreciated by User:Freud2008, who adopted this Wikia and is also an admin